Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Leng Yein, Amongst Malaysia's sexiest women!!














She got everything, big boobs, sexy figura and pretty face.

Leng Yein has breathtaking brethless body, any man will go into war to get her!!

This superhot diva made in Heaven is a singer, DJ, businesswoman, dancer and many more.

Her complete profile :

Leng Yein's Profile :
林云
32D/E - 21 - 35
Aries
168cm 44kg

English . Malay . Mandarin . Cantonese . Hokkien . Hakka . Thai . Seng Neng . Hin Ann

Im a Singer, DJ, Businesswoman, International Model, Actress, Host, Emcee, Performing Pianist, Professional Dancer, Tattoo Artist, Beautician, Make Up Artist, Manicurist & im still pickin up new skills along the way ... teach me & i'll learn along the way ...

I was the former pianist for Sunway Hotel =)

I cherish beautiful ppl in life & ONLY respect those who appreciates & respect others. I never waste my time & chances coz my life had never been easy on me. Ppl who dont know me might judge me by shallow but let me tell u this, life only come once n it doesnt comes easy. Im not as lucky as u as i dont have parents to support me so i have to fight for what i want all by myself to survive. Im carrying alot of burden which u dont see ...

I run business in fashion . Owns a boutique, fashion accessories shop, nail & beauty salon, tattoo parlour, a magazine, a mamak @ Setapak TAJ CORNER Restaurant, and now running my own brand label KUMO BY LENG YEIN. Tell me if u r dropping by ~ Muah

Address :
KUMO BY LENG YEIN
P6.18.00 & P6.19.00 ,
Level 6, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

I love you Ling Lein!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TopOfBlogs