Monday, April 25, 2011

Sila Sahin, first Turkish woman to pose nude for German Playboy
















The appearance of Turkish-German actress Sila Sahin's attractive, naked body in the May 2011 issue of Playboy magazine shows how young women with immigrant backgrounds can rid themselves of religious and cultural constraints, without needing to cite statistics or elaborate arguments provided by integration experts.

“For me, these pictures are an act of liberation from the cultural constraints of my childhood,” says Sahin. “I have tried to please everybody for too long. With these images I want to show young Turkish women that it is OK to live the way they are; that it is not cheap to show skin; that you should pursue your goals instead of bowing down to others.”


But to me, Sila Sahin is breath-takingly sexy and definitely mouth-watering..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TopOfBlogs