Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pamela Anderson misses Sex!!!!



source mirror.co.uk.

London, March 15 2010, : "Baywatch" beauty Pamela Anderson who recently split with toyboy beau Jamie Padgett says she is fine by being single again but misses action in bed, or Sex!!!

Anderson still claims to be a hopeless romantic despite her break-up with the surfer-cum-electrician whom she met on her trailer park, reports mirror.co.uk.

"I always get my heart broken... It's not so bad being single. I miss sex. It helps me relax. And I'm so unrelaxed at the moment," she said.

So Guys out there, any volunteer to help Pam relax?????/

2 comments:

cutecarry said...

she looks quite trashy (from my fashion point of view!)but sexy..

Malaysian Hollywood 2.0 said...

she is sooo sexy indeed, cutecarry!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TopOfBlogs