Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lady Gaga nude in Vanity Fair Magazine


Lady Gaga has nice body, and she looks better, when naked.






Behind-the-scene video: Lady Gaga poses for Nick Knight (look at the tatoo at her back)










For the first time ever in the history of Vanity Fair Magazine, Lady Gaga poses nude for them.

She looks so sultry, alluring, breath-taking, sensous, fine and sexy, what's more a tatoo is clearly visible on the left of her back.

Lady Gaga, bares all for the September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair magazine. The singer is seen in a glorious gray avatar as she hides her modesty with her hands in a sensuous pose.

She is seen wearing nothing except a chunky silver-gray choker around her neck and her back adorned with an ornate tattoo.

In the cover story, the Paparazzi singer gives an insight into her life, as she reveals details about her drug history, her relationships, loneliness, her crazy antics and more.

Talking about her battle with drugs, the singer said, "I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don't want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It's in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster."

Lady Gaga talks about sex

Lady Gaga tells Vanity Fair contributing editor Lisa Robinson that she tries to avoid having sex because she is afraid of depleting her creative energy—“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.”


Lady Gaga talks about trust


She also says that she doesn’t trust anybody and doesn’t know if she ever will. Gaga tells Robinson, “I’m perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist.”

Lady Gaga talks about Men and Romances

Regarding men, she says, “I’m drawn to bad romances. And my song [“Bad Romance”] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I’m quite celibate now; I don’t really get time to meet anyone.”

Lady Gaga talks about her past drug use

Gaga talks candidly about her drug use and recalls her ultimate low point: “I was completely mental and had just been through so much.” She had been using drugs, and is quick to tell Robinson that, if she writes about that incident, “I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster.”


Instead of rehab, though, when disaster struck, Gaga “went home.” She tells Robinson, “All I will say is I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge. My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I’ll never forget it. And she said, ‘I’m coming to get you.’”

Lady Gaga says they went to her 82-year-old grandmother’s house in West Virginia. “I cried. I told her I thought my life was over and I have no hope and I’ve worked so hard, and I knew I was good. What would I do now? And she said, ‘I’m gonna let you cry for a few more hours. And then after those few hours are up, you’re gonna stop crying, you’re gonna pick yourself up, you’re gonna go back to New York, and you’re gonna kick some ass.’”

Lady Gaga talks about the Yankees Game

Gaga also responds to the brouhaha surrounding her appearance at the Yankees game, and what she wore to her sister’s graduation; shows Robinson the contents of her bag; explains her devotion to her Little Monsters; and more.

The September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair will be available on newsstands in New York and Los Aengeles on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 and nationally and on the iPad on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Infact Lady Gaga this is not the first time that Lady Gaga bares all for a magazine photo shoot.

She posed nude for "Out" Magazine, sometimes back.

Here are the hot pictures :










To those who do not know who Lady Gaga is well her full name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta born March 28, 1986 in New York, USA.

She began performing in the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side in 2003 and enrolled at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.

She soon signed with Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records. During her early time at Interscope, she worked as a songwriter for fellow label artists and captured the attention of Akon, who recognized her vocal abilities, and signed her to his own label, Kon Live Distribution.

Released on August 19, 2008, her debut album, "The Fame", reached number one in the UK, Canada, Austria, Germany and Ireland, and reached the top-ten in numerous countries worldwide.

In the United States, "The Fame" peaked at two on the Billboard 200 chart and topped Billboard's Dance/Electronic Albums chart.

Its first two singles, "Just Dance" and "Poker Face", co-written and co-produced with RedOne, became international number-one hits, topping the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States as well as the charts of other countries.

The album later earned a total of 6 Grammy Award nominations and won awards for Best Electronic/Dance Album and Best Dance Recording.

For the 2010 MTV Awards, Lady Gaga received a record 13 nominations... the most among other singers and performers leaving Eminem at second place with only 7 nominations!!!

Below are 2 videos of Lady Gaga superhits - Poker Face and Just Dance.






What happens when Lady Gaga meets Paris Hilton?? Well these 2 famous girls clicked instantly!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TopOfBlogs