Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Maybank President/CEO, Wahid Omar thanked Prime Minister for his appointment as Minister in the Prime Minister Deparment



This is a Press Statement by Dato’ Sri Abdul Wahid Omar, President & CEO of Maybank, issued by Maybank corporate affairs Department.


I would like to extend my deepest appreciation to YAB Prime Minister for the trust and confidence accorded to me in serving as a Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department within his new cabinet.

I am humbled by the great responsibility entrusted to me in helping to chart the nation's economic path for the future, especially in the implementation of the Economic Transformation Programmes that will enable the country to become a developed, high income, inclusive and sustainable nation. At the same time, I consider it a great honour and privilege to be called upon to serve the rakyat and the country.

I look forward to applying the experience I have gained throughout my career in the private sector for the benefit of Malaysia. I pledge to do my best and intend to work with all stakeholders so that together, we can help Malaysia achieve its Vision 2020.

My Say >> All the best Sir...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TopOfBlogs