Friday, March 19, 2010

March 2010 is the month of Gang Rape in Malaysia!!

March 2010 is no doubt the month for sexual predators and sex maniacs out there in Malaysia.

Media reports of girls being raped by 4, 7 and even 12 and 14 men, made the headlines in Malaysia recently.

Most of the suspects were already in police custody.

Some perperators forced their victims into their vehicles before raping the unfortunate victims all night.

Some victims were gullible, they followed those bad guys after being coerced and sweet talked!!

So girls out there, beware...

Some of the news reports as published by the Star.

Army men remanded for gang rape

KUCHING, Sarawak, 19 March 2010: Four army personnel were remanded for seven days for allegedly gang raping an 18-year-old girl in a hotel here last week.

The four suspects, aged between 20 and 24, allegedly raped the girl on March 14.

The victim, believed to have been traumatised, lodged a police report only two days later.

Magistrate Dayang Roselind allowed Central police station’s application to remand the suspects until March 26 to facilitate their investigation.

The case is classified under Section 376 of the Penal Code that carries a maximum penalty of 20 years jail, fine and caning.

Student flees when fifth man tried to rape her

SANDAKAN, Sabah 16 March 2010 : A secondary school student was allegedly gang-raped after she was dragged into a car while waiting at a bus stop at Taman Fajar.

Sandakan deputy police chief Supt Fadzil Mohd Ali said that a Proton Saga with six men inside stopped at the bus stop at 9pm on Saturday, and forced the 19 year-old student into their car.

They purportedly brought her to an unnumbered house at Taman Mutiara and allegedly took turns to rape her.

The victim claimed that she managed to escape as the fifth man tried to rape her.

Supt Fadzil said the victim then called the police at 3.55am on Sunday.

A police team picked her up and sent her to the hospital.

Police launched a hunt for the suspects.

Victim met rapist on the Web

JOHOR BARU, Johor, 12 March 2010 : A 15-year-old student who left home to visit a friend that she met through a social networking website, was held captive for several days and gang-raped by at least 15 teenagers in an apartment.

Police rescued the girl, who has a hearing disability, following a tip-off from an alert neighbour, who noticed young men frequenting the flat until the early hours of the morning in Ulu Tiram several days ago.

Subsequent police operations led to the arrest of at least six teenagers.

It is learnt that the girl had befriended a teenager through a website recently and agreed to meet up with him.

She followed him to his apartment where she was held captive and raped by the youth and his 14 buddies over a span of several days.

It is learnt that the girl was told that she would be harmed if she did not give in to their demands.

Police found the victim locked in the apartmentand sent her to the hospital for a medical examination.

Sri Alam OCPD Supt Roslan Zainuddin, when contacted yesterday confirmed the incident.

“We have so far arrested six men in connection with the case,” he said, adding that the suspects had been remanded.

College student claims raped by foreign friends

PETALING JAYA, Selangor, 11 March 2010, : A college student, who was invited by her three foreign friends to their Flora Damansara apartment, was allegedly raped and locked in their apartment.

The student, who had a cellular phone, managed to contact her friends who rushed to the unit where they found her crying.

OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamed said her friends contacted the police who arrived within minutes and arrested the three foreigners.

“The three are being detained at the district police headquarters to assist in investigations.

“The 24-year-old victim was sent to hospital and we are waiting for the medical report to ascertain if she was raped,” he said, adding that the suspects were all students in their 20s.

Teen raped by 15 men

IPOH: A 15-year-old student was gang-raped by 15 men in Sungai Klah in Sungkai, about 84km from here.

The girl was first raped by five men at a hot spring site at about 6.30pm on Feb 28.

“She was forced by a man known only as ‘Wan’ to follow him to the hot springs, where four others were waiting,” said Tapah OCPD Super­intendent Roslan Bek Ahmad.

There, the five men took turns to rape the girl.

One of the men was told to send the girl back after the incident.

However, he took the girl to an empty house in Felda Sungai Klah, near the hot springs, where 10 others were waiting.

The girl was repeatedly raped and kept at the house.

The next day, she was sent to the Sungai Kruit bus station where her godbrother picked her up and sent her home.

The girl related her ordeal to her mother who took her to lodge a report at the Sungkai police station.

Supt Roslan Bek said police detained two suspects, aged 15 and 29, in Sungkai at about 1am yesterday.

He is confident that police would round up the others soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...