Thursday, February 12, 2009

When you've been married too long!!!!





Three women -- one engaged, one married and one a mistress --- are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men.

All three buy black leather bras, stiletto heels, and masks for their eyes.

After a few days, they meet over lunch to compare notes.

The engaged women says:

The other night when my boyfriend came over, he found me in the black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He said, "you are the woman of my life. I love you". Then we made love all night long.

The mistress says:

I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word -- but we had wild sex all night.

The married woman says:

I sent the kids to my mother's house all excited about having alone time with my husband. Had the lights dim, candles going, I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos heels and a mask over my eyes.

As soon as he came to the door and saw me and said,

"What's for dinner, BATMAN!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

batman?! oh dear... something went wrong with the costume?! or the husband is just too hungry.

Malaysian Hollywood 2.0 said...

hehe the husband is not romantic even on valentine day !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TopOfBlogs