She is only 17 but Phillipines teen singing sensation, Charice Pempengco's rendition of "I Will Always Love You" rivals Whitney Houston's performance of the same song ....!!!!!
Here Charice Pempengco performs "I Will Always Love You" live on UK TV show "The Paul O'Grady Show", aired on 8th April 2008. She was 16 then.
And this was Whitney Houston's rendition of the same song at the 36th Grammy Awards in 1994......
“Dia Tak Terhegeh-Hegeh Minta Pun” – Disamakan Dengan Allahyarham Tun Siti
Hasmah, Bella Astillah Jadi Sasaran Kecaman ‘Haters’
-
Perkongsian mengenai Bella Astillah yang disamakan dengan Allahyarham Tun
Dr Siti Hasmah Mohamad Ali mencetuskan pelbagai reaksi dalam kalangan
netizen d...
33 minutes ago
3 comments:
I dont think any Asian, teen or otherwise can better that performance.
Still, I saw Jo-Anna Sue Henley Rampas do an incredible performance of that song in 2007 at Magellan. Unfortunately I didnt record it.
Her voice is as strong as WHitney:)
Very talented gal indeed! There's this 8 or 9 year old gal names Colbie Talbot who can sings really really well too!:)
well.... you all have not heard me sing "i will always love you"!!!!!! i sing better than charice and whitney combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahaha
Post a Comment